Seacoast Payroll Services is partnered with Allegiant Management Corporation and American Personnel of Maine to offer personalized payroll and human resource services along with online forms management.
Companies can choose either Employee Leasing Services or Payroll Only.
We strive to create efficient systems of exchanging data so our customers can spend as little time as possible on payroll related functions.
Our goal is to create a relationship with our customers and provide a valued service.
- Employees can submit their timecards online.
- Timecard data gets transferred to a timesheet where the supevisor can approve and submit time directly to payroll.
- Online User Interface
- Submit Timecards Online
- View Pay Stubs & Tax Forms
- Update Employee Record
- Submit Requests for Time Off
- Review Timecards
- Submit Payroll Timesheets
- View Invoices, Reports & Tax Forms
- Submit New Hire Paperwork and Changes
- Email, Phone or Fax Timesheets Optional
- Payroll Processing for Any Time Period:
- Direct Deposit
- option to go paperless
- Net Checks
- drawn on our account
Preparation and Submission of All Payroll Related Tax Forms.
- Federal Payroll Tax Returns
- Form 941
- Form 940
- SSA W-2/W-3 Annual Returns
- State and Local Payroll Tax Returns
- Annual Reconciliation
- W-2 Filings
- New Hire Reporting
- 1099-Misc Forms Available
Available Human Resources Team to Provide you with Guidance.
- New Employee Paperwork
- New Hire Kits
- Proper Completion of Paperwork
- Work Permits (when applicable)
- Employment Records
- Storage and Retention Recommendations
- Employee Performance Evaluations
- When, How and What to Document
- Wage & Hour Laws
- Employment at Will
- Employee Handbooks
- Disciplinary Issues
- Meals & Rest Breaks
- Discrimination / Harassment Issues
- Job Descriptions
- Unemployment Compensation
- Child Labor Laws
- Leaves of Absences
- Performance Problems & Resolutions
- Streamline the process of adding new employees with online orientation.
- Custom online forms for your company’s specific onboarding needs.
Workers’ Compensation Administration:
- Workers’ compensation claims filing
- Workers’ compensation policy “pay as you go” billing
All the payroll related information you need is available on your user dashboard. If you prefer, we can send your information by mail, email or even fax.